Sunday 5 June 2011

What Katee Did Next..

I have decided that I am going to compile a list of things that I want to get done before the next trimester starts. No homework and no luck on the job front means that I have a lot of extra time on my hands. So, here goes:

1: Paint brother's room: I recently painted my whole room myself! I was so proud of the fact that I did the whole thing, and it came out really well! Perhaps I will post a photo one day.. Anyway, turns out my parents were impressed too so they have asked me to paint his room too :)

2: (re)learn to knit: When I lived in Ireland knitting was something me and my grandmother used to do together. I made a top for my teddy bear and LOVED it! Now I want to get back in to it, being so so far away from my family it is sometimes hard to feel connected and I think that this mutual hobby might be a good way of doing it. Also, how cool would it be to wear something that my own hands had made!

3: Spend a whole day baking (and make something from the fancy cookbook): I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake/cook/read cookbooks. I literally devour cookbooks. It is definitely a passion of mine, and to have the freedom to spend all day in the kitchen is something that I am going to have to embrace. As I spend so much time reading cookbooks, I have flicked many times through the 'fancy' cookbooks that contain amazing recipes that I am too scared to attempt. But these hols I am going to give it a go.

That's all for now but I am sure that there will be some more to add to the list. Please comment below and tell me what you would love to do if you had endless time, also if you have any other cool suggestions. Bear in mind it is Winter here so indoor activities are preferable ;)

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment